Tuesday 8 July 2014

Vodacom Durban July 2014

Durban's biggest fashion extravaganza took place this past weekend at the Greyville Race Course, and boy was it spectacular. It was my very first time attending the Durban July and I am so upset with myself for not going sooner because I had such an amazing time. People were dressed to the nines, I spotted the most beautiful ensembles and some " OMG!! WHAT IS SHE WEARING" looks ( and no, not in a good way). I was partying the night away with my Nokia family at the Jack Daniels Boomtown marquee powered by Nokia. The biggest South African artists and big name DJs such as AKA & Da Les, Micasa, Dreamteam,Black Coffee and DJ Clock ( just to name a few) were all in attendance. They put on a great show and had us dancing throughout the night. After the amazing time i had, I will definitely be attending the Durban July next year,I already cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!




I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know