Thursday 7 May 2015

Back To Black

Shirt- Cotton On/Pants- Woolworths/Shoes-Topshop/Fringe Bag- Cotton On
Okay guys, I tried to steer away from all black as I possibly could, but I failed. DISMIALLY! What can I say? I have gone back to my roots and just could not fight it anymore. You are looking at an ensemble that I feel most comfortable in, where I feel most myself. Black, Loose fit and Simple Silhouettes is all I am about. I am usually drawn to the 'effortlessly done look', you know, those looks that don't seem too overdone? Its as if you just threw together an ensemble without batting an eyelid and it turns out to be one of the greatest pairings... I love those looks, and I always try to create them. Even though sometimes putting those kind of looks together isn't so "effortless"
I purchased these chunky slippers at a sale at Topshop (For only R250) they have a Birkenstock vibe but I love the simplicity of the front and the chunkiness, Its not a shoe I would have normally opted for but I wanted to try something new. I don't wear open shoes much (Boots and sneakers is all you would see me wearing)so getting these was a big deal and I am glad I did.
I hope you all enjoyed this post and I would love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo
Kendra

1 comment:

  1. Ah once again,I am blown away by your blog posts.So effortlessly chic and sophisticated.I love it and most especially those sandals,although I'm not a fan of Birkenstocks:)

    ReplyDelete

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!




I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know