Monday 20 July 2015

Greyscale Ensemble

Blazer- Thrift Buy/Pants- Woolworths/Heels- Footwork

So, I must admit- its been a minute since I have posted on my blog. I know, I know. There have been a few things I have been focused on in my personal life and I am also busy with plans and content I have for blog. so don't fret-I have not forgotten about you.

I am all kinds of obsessed with this grey blazer, it is definitely my favourite item at the moment as well as one of my best buys this year. I picked it up while out thrifting (Which was a very successful thrift day might I add) for under 50bucks- Imagine?! It is fitted, longer length and pairs well with almost everything in my wardrobe. I have been loving grey hues as of late so I was quite delighted when I found this amazing blazer, I am super excited to play around with it.

I am so envious over my friends in Cape Town and JHB, Winter has arrived (For them at least)and I have been seeing countless instagram posts of them flaunting their oversized faux fur coats, and I am over here like "When is our turn?" I must admit though, Durban has had a couple of cold days in the past week, but not cold enough to pull out those gorgeous fur coats. I am not complaining because I absolutely love sunshine, but lets face it- Winter is one season that the fashion Gods look down on and smile upon. The layering, the over the top coats and jackets, the minimalist colours- So chic! So yes, I am a tad bit bummed that we in Durban hardly experience winter weather.

What are some winter trends that you are loving at the moment? Hit me up.

Until Next Time Loves...

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!




I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know