Sunday 30 August 2015

STRIPES: SS15 TREND ALERT!

Stripped ensemble- Mr Price/Shoes- Woolworths

Warmer nights, the comeback of mosquitos and crazy sinuses due to pollen is how I sum up Spring. I love the warmer months, don’t get me wrong but I really dread it when it comes to my overall health. I have crazy allergies and Spring leaves me with a stuffy nose and terrible migraines- it just brings the worst out of me. Whining aside, I am quite excited to ditch the layers and wear more light-weight clothing. I must say though, we didn’t really quite experience winter in Durban. I didn’t get a chance to wear my many longer length coats I have been dying to wear- So did we reaaally have Winter?

Stripes are a must try trend for Spring/Summer season. I went a step further and paired both vertical and horizontal stripes together for an edgy yet subtle monochromatic look. Stripes were all over the SS15 runways with countless exciting versions. Vibrant colours, and different dimensions- all so different and playful. There is a version for every style preference.

Are you digging this trend? Hit me up and let me know.

Kendra xx

1 comment:

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!




I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know