Monday 21 September 2015

That's So 70s

Leather Jacket- Vintage/Leather pants- Gift from Brazil/Top-Mr Price/Sandals-Mr Price
Incase you didn’t know, the 70s trend is HUGE this season, so I thought why not jump on the bandwagon and get my 70s on! As with my last post, this too is something I wouldn’t usually wear but I thought why not try something different?! This look is leaning towards something Anna Dello Russo would wear (More so the pants LOL) I love it! One needs to come outside of their shell and comfort zone and try different styles and clothing that they wouldn’t usually wear. If you ask me, in a world where we as people are constantly concerned what people think and say about us- I would think that’s quite a courageous thing to do.
I got these pants from a family friend who resides in Brazil. At first I was kind of taken aback and weren’t too sure about them- lets be honest, you wouldn't usually find flared leather patch pants at the mall, and I found it hard to come up with a look that complimented them. Once I got wind of the 70s trend being the IT trend for Spring, I just knew these pants had to come out and play hehe.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!




I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know