Thursday 20 March 2014

AND SO MY JOURNEY BEGINS........

Hi Everyone, My name is Kendra and I have just started my very own fashion and style blog, which I am so excited about. I have wanted to create a blog for a very long time and I am extremely glad that it is finally live. Let's be honest, maintaining a blog is hard work and requires an immense amount of time and it also comes with the pressure of creating authentic and captivating posts. With that being said, i did a lot of research and soul searching in preparation for this blog,Yes, I took this process very seriously lol.

I have always loved fashion and the idea of styling so I thought it was a no-brainer to create a place where I could show off my style, my ideas on fashion and all things that I love. I hope you enjoy my blog and continue on this journey with me.

I look forward to hearing from you

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!




I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know