Monday 24 March 2014

Monochrome Moments

HI GUYS! Today I bring you my very first OOTD post, yay! I absolutely love this monochrome look, it is so chic and ladylike. I must admit though, I wear quite a lot of black and white as I feel it is just so classy and timeless as well as fitting for almost every occasion. You can NEVER go wrong with black and white.

This shirt is one of my favourite items in my wardrobe as it is so simple yet to different to any other shirt that I own. I love the half white half black look as well as the cool faux leather, almost crocodile skin like, accents on the shoulders. The faux leather accents adds an edgy feel to the chic and simple look. I paired the shirt with a flair mini faux leather skirt that I love because it is so versatile. I wanted to break the black and white colour scheme with these brown strappy heels and a burgundy clutch. Not forgetting my bronze earrings and gold brooch that i have creatively turned into a bracelet. (Yes, a Brooch lol). What I love about this look as a whole is that it is not limited, one could wear this look to a coffee/lunch date with friends, an evening out with the girls or a work related event. I must admit, the faux leather skirt is a tad bit short and flared so if you don't feel too comfortable wearing it alone, you could pair it with black stockings and it would look just as good.


                                                                Shirt- Cotton On
                                       
                                                                Leather faux skirt- Edgars

                                                                Heels-Payless

                                                                Clutch- Edgars

                                                                Earrings- Mr Price

                                                                Brooch/Bracelet- Lovisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!




I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know