Wednesday 3 September 2014

Touch Of Spring

Two weekends ago I had the amazing opportunity to work backstage at the annual Durban Fashion Fair. Saying that I enjoyed it would be an understatement, I would even go as far as saying it was one of the best experiences of my life. Not many people get to experience the chaos backstage,all they see is the effortless beauty of a fashion show, but a lot goes into the preparation and making it look so effortless. Working backstage was exhausting, fast paced,exhilarating and magical all at the same time. It ignited my passion for fashion and I loved every second of that experience.

 We're officially in Spring and I just love how the location of this shoot fits perfectly with the current season, which I might add was not planned. If you guys haven't noticed, I have been doing more lightweight, comfortable clothes that are easy to wear. I love and I am most comfortable in loose fitted clothing,easy yet still chic and stylish. Plain white T-shirts are so simple yet make a huge difference to the overall look of an outfit. I usually don't gravitate towards bright lipsticks because A) I have fairly large lips and B) I have always felt that bright lip colours do not suit my complexion, but I was very much surprised is to how good this bright pink lipstick looked on me. I will definitely be keeping in the spring theme and try out more bright lipstick colours.

 So here's my simple yet chic look,let me know what you think :-)

 XOXO
Kendra

T-Shirt- Mr Price/ Faux Leather Joggers- Topshop/ Gold Necklace- Mr Price/ Heels- Footwork/ Lipstick- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains ( In Sweetheart Valentine)

1 comment:

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!




I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know