Monday 12 May 2014

A Trip Through The MilkyWay

These galaxy leggings have to be one of the coolest items in my wardrobe at the moment. I am all for unique and funky fashion items, so when I spotted these leggings, It was as if there were angels above it singing "Haaaaaallelujaaaaaah". It was love at first sight. These leggings are so thick ( there's nothing bad looking and unpleasing than bad quality leggings) and I got them on sale, so there was no way I was leaving them.
A Chinese collar blouse seemed like the perfect item to pair with these leggings, and the faux leather accents add a little something extra to the simple and plain blouse.

Drop me a comment letting me know what you guys think :-)

XOXO
Kendra



                                                                                                                Blouse- Identity

                                                                                                               Leggings- Topshop

                                                                                                               Heels- Prato ( Sold in Edgar's)

                                                                                                               Clutch- Mr Price

                                                                                                               Earrings- Mr Price

                                                                                                               Lipstick- MAC

2 comments:

  1. Just went through all your posts and I really love how you put your outfits together. It's interesting and different and I like different. Will definitely be checking your blog out quite often:) *Your hair looks amaze*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much Andiswa... I really appreciate your support 😁

      Delete

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!




I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know